Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feline and Frozen





It had been 7 or 8 weeks since I had ridden a mountain bike in the woods. Frozen snowmobile tracks made that possible today. I mounted my studded cheetah and off we went. Keeping in touch with your handling skills may not be something first on the list for some mountain bike racers, but it is a ritual I try to practice. Besides keeping you upright, uninjured and not broken down in a race, It can be sooo good for the spirit. Today was no exception.



1 comment:

Harry said...

Dear Webmaster,

I came across your blog recently. I wanted to ask if you would please consider placing a link to my website called Biking.com?  

It is a resource for anything and everything bicycling, cycling and trail riding.

If you think it would be of use to your visitors, would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page.

http://www.biking.com Biking.com - the complete biking resource.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Harry Roger
Biking.com
www.biking.com
harry.roger10@gmail.com